Backyard Medicine – Brain Health
26/03/2023 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm AEST| $85
Join Karen in her backyard for a hands on experience of natural medicines right at your backdoor! Let nature be your teacher and your medicine!
In this special “Optimal Brain Health & Cognition” Backyard Medicine workshop Karen will share some fundamentals about brain health and cognition and how to keep this part of your body healthy and high functioning through all life. You will also learn about key herbs, nutrients and super foods for nerve and brain function and explore simple methods of using these natural medicines at home for optimal brain power!
- Understand how to support your brain, boost focus, memory and cognition and avoid age related decline
- Lifestyle & environmental factors that impact brain health
- Important foods and nutrients for brain health
- Medicinal mushrooms for cognition & brain power – focus on Lion’s Mane
- Other featured herbs – Bacopa, Gingko, Gotu Kola, Rosemary,
- Medicine making, tastings and take home samples of these medicinal and/or culinary herbs
- Opportunities for nature awareness, mindfulness and fostering intuition