Women’s Midlife Wellness Workshop – embrace the journey…
June 17 @ 6:00 pm - June 18 @ 5:00 pm AEST| $225
Join Karen for a unique women’s wellness workshop – designed for women who are journeying through the midlife transition cycle.
The midlife journey brings with it many different changes that have far reaching impacts on a woman’s physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and wellbeing. Understanding the changes and learning how to support your body and soul at this important time of change can make the midlife transition one that is positive and empowering rather than challenging, confusing or depressing,
There are many natural medicines and lifestyle changes that offer support and treatment for the common complaints around perimenopause and beyond – such as hot flushes; changes in mood, cognition, memory and focus; dry vagina & skin changes; erratic cycles & period changes; libido and sexual pleasure; ageing and energy.
Karen will be covering all aspects of the midlife journey for women – physical, mental and spiritual and will share solutions and ideas she has gathered over her many years supporting women to make this a healthy and empowering transition.
Key Topics Will Include:
- Understanding Hormones and the Midlife Change
- Herbs and Botanical Medicine for Peri-menopause and Menopause
- Food, Nutrition, Exercise & the Body at Midlife
- Supporting Mood, Mindset & Brain Function
- Stress, Adrenals & Impact on Hormones
- Sexual Health & Wellbeing at Midlife and Beyond
- The Spiritual Transition & Inner Journey – embracing your wise woman
- Friday night opening gathering includes special women’s circle with fire/cacao/dance
Date: Friday (evening) 17th June – Saturday 18th June
Fee: $225 (full programme) or Saturday workshop only – $185
Limited Numbers, please register early to attend.
Book via Eventbrite
Full Programme Times & Details:
- Friday night 6.00pm – 9.30pm (optional – but recommended) – opening gathering – red tent style women’s circle (includes fire ceremony; cacao; dance/movement)
- Saturday 9.30am – 5.00pm – main workshop with information on key topics, discussions and activities.
- Cost includes:
- all meals: healthy organic supper (Friday night), Saturday lunch, + morning/afternoon tea
- full set of workshop notes and resources
- all materials and supplies.
- If not attending Friday evening gathering, workshop fee is $185. (use promo code SaturdayOnly during checkout)
- Limited overnight accomodation and/or camping available for Friday night for small additional fee – please email Karen for details.